GCFCU Payment Portal
A quick and secure way to make a loan payment with funds from another financial institution using your checking account, savings account, or Visa®, Discover® or Mastercard® debit card.
Payments can be made for the following types of loans:
- Car loans
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Personal loans and lines of credit
- Business loans
- Transfer your payment from your Green Country FCU account through online banking.
- Set up automatic debit from your account.
- Mail your payment to: Green Country FCU, 202 E Morrow Rd, Sand Springs, OK 74063
- Drop off your loan payment at any Green Country FCU location.
If you do not have sufficient funds in a checking or savings account at Green Country FCU, you can make a loan payment using your debit card or alternative bank account by clicking “Get Started” above.
To make a payment online, simply:
- Click the link above and select the product “Loan Payment” from the list.
- Select your loan type from the drop down and enter your payment amount.
- At this point you can either enter another loan payment or hit “Review Cart” to continue.
- Review your requested loan payments before hitting “Continue”.
- You will need your name, address, phone, and a valid email address as well as your Debit card information, the expiration date, and the 3 digit CVV information on the back of the card OR your routing and account number for the account you want to debit.
- Make sure you use your Member Number is in the required field in order to identify where to apply the payment.
- When completed, simply hit the next button at the bottom of the form and it will submit your payment request.
PAYMENTS ON DELINQUENT LOANS
Any payment made on a loan that is delinquent which is made during non-business hours is subject to review by the credit union.
The payment may be reversed or refunded in the sole discretion of the credit union for any reason deemed sufficient by the credit union, including, but not limited to the following:
- failure to pay the entire amount due and owing;
- failure to comply with other requirements of the credit union with respect to the collateral securing the loan;
- repossession of the collateral or referral of the collateral to a third party for repossession;
- previous abuse or misuse of the electronic payment system;
the institution of legal proceedings or referral to an attorney for legal proceedings regarding the loan or collateral;
- any other event of default under the terms of the promissory note or security agreement, or under the term of any other promissory note, security agreement or account agreement between you and the credit union, including cross-collateralized loans and property.
Payments made during non-business hours may be reversed or refunded by the credit union within the three business days next following the time of payment.
If you still have questions, you may call us at (918) 245-1301