Once submitted, please allow 24 hours to see the payment reflected on your account. If your payment is made outside of business hours, be aware that the payment will be posted the next business day.
PAYMENTS ON DELINQUENT LOANS
Any payment made on a loan that is delinquent which is made during non-business hours is subject to review by the credit union.
The payment may be reversed or refunded in the sole discretion of the credit union for any reason deemed sufficient by the credit union, including, but not limited to the following:
- failure to pay the entire amount due and owing;
- failure to comply with other requirements of the credit union with respect to the collateral securing the loan;
- repossession of the collateral or referral of the collateral to a third party for repossession;
- previous abuse or misuse of the electronic payment system;
- the institution of legal proceedings or referral to an attorney for legal proceedings regarding the loan or collateral;
- any other event of default under the terms of the promissory note or security agreement, or under the term of any other promissory note, security agreement or account agreement between you and the credit union, including cross-collateralized loans and property.
Payments made during non-business hours may be reversed or refunded by the credit union within the three business days next following the time of payment.