Green Country FCU
Payment Portal Terms and Conditions
You authorize us to debit or charge your account for the amount you have at the time you initiate the payment instruction and to remit funds on your behalf. Further, you also authorize us to credit your account, in the event that any payments are returned to us because the processing of the payment instruction could not be completed.
You certify that any source account you utilize in connection with the payment service and any payment you make using the service will debit/charge a source account on which you are an authorized user. Furthermore, you agree that your card used for payment is a valid debit card attached to an account of which you are an authorized user. We will use reasonable efforts to complete your payments properly.
However, we are not liable if the service is unable to complete any payments initiated because of the existence of any of the following circumstances or other reasons identified in this agreement:
- Source account does not contain sufficient funds.
- If our payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been made aware of the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- If you have not provided us with the correct source account information.
- If your debit card is expired.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or other acts of God, third party systems, or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction.
- If you failed to follow our instructions for the use of the service.
- Your loan collateral is marked for repossession and payment was made during non-business hours. In this instance we may not have time to process the payment before your collateral is collected.
- You are responsible for ensuring that there are sufficient funds available in your source account to cover any amount you authorize for payment. If you do not have sufficient funds in your source account, your payment may not be processed.
- Your payment may not be processed after a card’s expiration date.
In the event your payment is not processed for any reason, including the failure to obtain an authorization from your card issuer or financial institution or you have not provided us with the correct information, your liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed thereon, of which all obligations remain your sole responsibility. Any fees associated with your source account, including without limitation any assessed by your financial institution or card issuer, will continue to apply.
Payments on Delinquent Loans
Any payment made on a loan that is delinquent which is made during non-business hours is subject to review by the credit union.
The payment may be reversed or refunded in the sole discretion of the credit union for any reason deemed sufficient by the credit union, including, but not limited to the following:
- failure to pay the entire amount due and owing;
- failure to comply with other requirements of the credit union with respect to the collateral securing the loan;
- repossession of the collateral or referral of the collateral to a third party for repossession;
- previous abuse or misuse of the electronic payment system;
- the institution of legal proceedings or referral to an attorney for legal proceedings regarding the loan or collateral;
- any other event of default under the terms of the promissory note or security agreement, or under the term of any other promissory note, security agreement or account agreement between you and the credit union, including cross-collateralized loans and property.
Payments made during non-business hours may be reversed or refunded by the credit union within the three business days next following the time of payment.
You agree that you shall not intentionally schedule a payment in excess of the greater of the amount due or the total balance owed on your account. You acknowledge that we may refuse to process any overpayment or we may adjust the payment amount down to the amount due at time of payment processing as to avoid overpayments.
To Cancel a Reoccurring Payment
To cancel a reoccuring payment, you must contact us at (918) 246-2735 or email us at Operations@greencountryfcu.com at least 48 hours before the payment is scheduled to debit your source account.
By using the payment service, you understand that payments may be returned for various reasons, such as, but not limited to, the billing entity account number is not valid; we are unable to locate your billing entity account; or your billing entity account is paid in full.
By providing a telephone number (including a mobile telephone number) and/or email address, you consent to receiving calls and/or text messages at the provided number and/or emails from us for business purposes including identity verification. You authorize us to send or provide via electronic communication any notice, communication, amendment or replacement to the agreement, payment receipt, or disclosure required to be provided orally or in writing to you.
You agree that the information you provide to facilitate a payment, including your source account information, may go through a verification process. You further agree that we may obtain financial information regarding your source account from your financial institution. We may obtain information to resolve payment posting problems, set transaction limits, for verification purposes or additional information if required.
This agreement, applicable fees and service charges may be amended. If changes occur we will post a revised terms and conditions document on the payment site or provide a revised version to you by other methods. You may be required to accept the revised agreement in order to continue using the payment service. Any use of the payment service after a notice of change will constitute your agreement to such changes and revised versions. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted or otherwise provided to you. We may revise or update the service applications, services or other material, which may render prior versions obsolete. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement as to all such prior versions of the applications, services or other material and limit access to only the most recent revisions and updates. You authorize us to send or provide by electronic communication any notice, communication, amendment or replacement to the agreement or disclosure required to be provided orally or in writing to you. Your use of the service may be terminated or suspended at any time for any reason or no reason. Neither termination nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under this agreement.
If you dispute a payment made from a source account, you acknowledge that the dispute must be addressed with your issuing card provider or financial institution including fraud and chargebacks. We are not responsible for any research or resolution of such payment disputes.
For claims relating to this agreement, the parties must resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. The party originating arbitration will initiate such arbitration through the American Arbitration Association or an established alternative dispute resolution administrator mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree that the following rules shall apply:
- The arbitration can occur by telephone, online or in writing;
- The arbitration will not involve personal appearance unless mutually agreed by the parties;
- Discovery shall not be permitted;
- A recommendation decision should be submitted within ninety days;
- An award in arbitration will be final and binding and may be submitted to any court of competent jurisdiction for confirmation. No class action, other representative action or private attorney general action or joinder or consolidation of any claim with a claim of another person shall be allowable in arbitration.
Warranties Exclusions / Liability Limitations
We or our service providers will not be responsible or liable for the timeliness, deletion, delivery errors or failure to store any user communications or personalized settings. Nor are we responsible for any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property. Your access to the payment service or any third party’s inability or refusal to authorize a payment or any other acts or omissions of third parties may not be controlled by us and we cannot be held liable. The site and service and related documentation are provided AS IS without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to any part of our site or service, and operation of the site or service may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of certain implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. We or our service providers (or either of our respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or stockholders) will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site or the service otherwise relating to this agreement, including without limitation any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or tort damages or lost profits, regardless of whether such claim arises in tort, contract or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless and our affiliates, suppliers, service providers, licensors and contractors, and the officers, directors, owners, agents, employees and contractors of each of these, from and against any and all loss, damage, liability, claim, demand, fees, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of this agreement and/or your access to or use of the payment product and services.
If processing errors are discovered or you have questions about your transactions, please contact your billing entity’s customer service as soon as possible.
You agree that this agreement is the whole and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and us and it supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written and any other communications between you and us relating to the subject matter of this agreement.